- Covid 19 Dreams and Research
- Brain Awareness Week (March 12-18, 2018) is coordinated with Gloria Sturzenacker and Susanne Van Doorn
- The Articles for Dreamers project is overseen by Clare Johnson.
Among IASD’s membership are some of the leading researchers on dreaming and the brain – and IASD is a partner in Brain Awareness Week 2018 (March 12–18), a worldwide effort by the Dana Foundation. Each day during BAW, IASD is posting one to two articles, written for lay audiences, in the Articles for Dreamers section of the website. Each article also contains a link to the IASD BAW handout on the basics of dream science. Starting on March 12, 2018 Hyperlinks to articles will go live on specific days throughout the BAW week at approximately 9:00 A.M. and / or 5:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time. Each article also has a .pdf download to your personal computer available.
Download IASD’s Brain Awareness Week handout for a basic, easy-to-understand introduction to dream science. What Your Brain Is Doing While You Sleep – By Michelle Carr PhD
- We Might Rehearse for Life in the VR of Dreams By Katja Valli, PhD
- Nightmares: We’re Not at Their Mercy By Antonio Zadra, PhD
- The Special Nature of Nightmares After Trauma By Deirdre Barrett, PhD, and Gloria Sturzenacker
- Children’s Dreams and the Maturing Brain By Joseph De Koninck PhD
- Learning in Dreams: Gaining Knowledge and Skills By Robert Hoss, MS
- Learning in Dreams: Psychological Growth By Robert Hoss, MS
- Sleepwalking: Half-Asleep But on the Move By Antonio Zadra, PhD
- Suddenly Asleep: Narcolepsy from an Inside View by Dolores Nurss
- Lucid Dreaming: The Mind Never Sleeps By Michael Schredl, PhD
- Metaphor in Dreams, Waking, and the Brain By Gloria Sturzenacker