This page serves as the hub of information regarding membership to the International Association for the Study of Dreams
- IASD MEMBER BENEFITS
- MEMBERSHIP PRICING
- BECOME A NEW IASD MEMBER
- EXISTING MEMBER | RENEWAL | VOTING
- MEMBERS DIRECTORY
- MAIL IN MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
- CANCELLING MEMBERSHIP
We’d like to express our sincere gratitude to professional film-maker, Christine Anderson, for producing our membership promotion video.
IASD MEMBER BENEFITS
As a member of IASD you’ll receive:
- Reduced registration rates for IASD’s annual Conference and Regional IASD events
- Three publications: our monthly electronic news, Dream News; IASD’s magazine DreamTime; and our APA-published scholarly journal, Dreaming
- Regular E-Mail notices on IASD events, breaking news, and information on the field of dream studies
Be the first to learn about the newest findings in dream research, meet leaders in the field of dream study, and network with people who share your interests and/or live in your region.
updated 9-20-2021 (Added Culture Keeper membership)
|Full member – Individual||$100|
|Couples (one shared publication subscription per couple)||$150|
|Student (accredited School, send scan of ID to email@example.com or office mail)||$ 65|
|Reduced Income member ($22K per year or less)||$ 65|
|Culture-Keeper – Write to the DAC at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if you qualify for a Culture-Keeper membership.||$ 65|
|Organization/Corporate 1 (Under 150 members – please designate 1 contact)||$150|
|Organization/Corporate 2 (150 -300 members – please designate 1 contact)||$250|
|Organization/Corporate 3 (Over 300 members – please designate 1 contact)||$300|
|501[C] 3 Donation (non-designated categories will be in general operations)|
|DreamTime magazine is free online to members, but some prefer hardcopy mailed $10 (shared cost for hardcopy)|
** Must mail a copy of student ID or other documentation of full-time student status to IASD, Student Member Verification, IASD, P.O. Box 582, Folsom, CA 95763
*** Income must be under $22,000 USD annually.
****Please email your completed application to the IASD DAC: email@example.com
The DAC looks forward to reading your application and will reply to you as soon as possible to determine if this is the best category for your IASD Membership
BECOME A NEW IASD MEMBER
- New Individual Memberships
(Individual, Limited Income, and Student)
- Follow the application instructions on this form and email the DAC at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if you qualify for a Culture-Keeper membership
- New Couple Membership
(* Must be at one address; couple receives one copy of publications.)
- New Corporate or Organization Membership
- Please see the Organization/Corporate Page
EXISTING MEMBER | RENEWAL | VOTING
- Create / Reset Login
- Have you moved?
- Please change your address on your Profile Page.
- Renew your membership
- Check your Profile Page, look at the due date on your Financial History/ Due Date
- Online voting: Have you completed and returned your E-consent form?
MEMBER DIRECTORY (AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS ONLY)
- Member Directory
- Access the Public IASD Membership Directory (optional)
- Update your Member Profile Page
- Forgot your login info?
Create / Reset your Member Login
MAIL IN MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
- Updated 10-10-2022
- Download the printable version (.pdf format) and mail it to the office
CANCELLING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- Please send a note to email@example.com if you plan to cancel your membership.
- If you would like to help our organization better serve its members, also please take the Exit Survey.