This page serves as the hub of information regarding membership to the International Association for the Study of Dreams
BECOME A NEW IASD MEMBER
- New Individual Memberships
(Individual, Limited Income and Student)
- New Couple Membership
(* Must be at one address; couple receives one copy of publications.)
- New Corporate or Organization Membership
- Please see the Organization/Corporate Page
EXISTING MEMBER | RENEWAL | VOTING
- Create / Reset Login
- Have you moved?
- Please change your address on your Profile Page.
- Renew your membership
- Check your Profile Page, look at the due date on your Financial History/ Due Date
- Online voting: Have you completed and returned your E-consent form?
- Member Directory
- Access the Public IASD Membership Directory (optional)
- Update your Member Profile Page
- Forgot your login info?
Create / Reset your Member Login
- Looking for the former Member pages website?
Archived Member pages before 2017
CANCELLING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Please send a note to email@example.com if you plan to cancel your membership.
If you would like to help our organization better serve its members, also please take the Exit Survey.
GIVE THE GIFT OF MEMBERSHIP
- Please contact the main office
MAIL IN MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
- Updated 12-18-2018
Download the printable version (.pdf format) and mail it to the office by clicking on the image below:
|Limited Income***||One Year||$65.00|
|Organization Corporate 1||Fewer than 150 members||$150.00|
|Organization Corporate 2||151-300 members||$250.00|
|Organization Corporate 3||301 members +||$350.00|
The digital version of DreamTime magazine is free online to members.
|Some prefer the hardcopy mailed||$10.00|
* Must be at one address; couple receives one copy of publications.
** Must mail a copy of student ID or other documentation of full-time student status to IASD, Student Member Verification,IASD, P.O. Box 206, Novato, CA 94948
*** Income must be under $22,000 USD annually.
IASD Member Benefits
The membership committee is pleased to announce the release of our very first IASD promotional video. We’d like to express our sincere gratitude to professional film-maker, Christine Anderson, for producing it.
IASD has short and long-term initiatives for video use, beginning with promotions for conference attendance. Join us for the big premiere! Watch the video now and feel free to share it with your friends and colleagues. New members who join today can save up to $310 on conferences in April, May, and June.
Connect with IASD Membership Benefits. As a member of IASD you’ll receive:
- Reduced registration rates for IASD’s annual Conference and Regional IASD events
- Three publications: our monthly electronic news, Dream News; IASD’s magazine DreamTime; and our APA-published scholarly journal, Dreaming
- Regular E-Mail notices on IASD events, breaking news, and information on the field of dream studies
Be the first to learn about the newest findings in dream research, meet leaders in the field of dream study, and network with people who share your interests and/or live in your region.
How to contact the main office:
P.O. Box 206
Novato, CA 94948
Trouble with fax? Use:1-866-296-8107